Sunday, August 28, 2011

We Went to Washington!

So, remember when I was talking about "fruitfulness" for my history fix coming in? Well, now I'm allowed to spill the beans! We went to Washington, D.C. for Devin Baer and Cassandra Harper's wedding! We couldn't tell before now because we were surprising them (we were the only friends of Devin able to fly out to the wedding, thanks to a loan from Marc and Denna). So, we experienced a wonderful wedding, a couple days of sightseeing (I'd never been to the capital and now it's my favorite place), the now-famous earthquake, and a "sleepover" at the Pittsburgh airport!
Unfortunately . . . I left my SD card in Mesa. So I'll save the details of the trip for when I have pictures to go with it! Denna (my sweet mother-in-law) is mailing it to me so it should be here in a few days.
SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!! I am all a-flutter. Scared to go back to school, scared to not go back to school, scared of not finding a new job, scared of finding a new job, scared of loans, scared of not taking loans, blah blah blah blah blah. The same thing everyone else goes through with regard to school, right? But, if nothing else, I am UNBELIEVABLE lucky that Chris and I have almost identical schedules! I'm so spoiled. Having him around is a confidence booster. Plus, we'll be able to share textbooks and help each other with homework! So, we'll make it somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment