Thursday, August 18, 2011

Musician's Choice - Choice Kids Sailin' Through Summer

I found my flashdrive of photos! Here are a few choice photos of Choice Kids! ;)

All of the group except for two kids:


Surfin' U.S.A. :




On the Good Ship Lollipop:


Talk Like a Pirate:



Pineapple Princess:


Pearly Shells:



Humuhumunukunuku Apua'a:






Several Soloists:







Under the Sea:




As you can see, it was a lot of work and a lot of fun! I sure enjoyed working with these kids, and I hope to do something like this again next summer!





2 comments:

  1. Did you have Rachel Wilcox in this group? I thought I saw her in one of the pictures. We taught her younger brothers in Primary in our last ward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how fun! They are funny little guys. Yes, that's Rachel Wilcox, and I know her brothers because I used to teach her violin at her home and they frequently "visited" our lessons. By the way, it was fun to see pictures of the deuce that you were telling us about! It's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete