Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back in Mesa

So, I realize I said I would be posting pictures soon, but we are back in Mesa for the week and haven't yet taken pictures of our place.We've come back to Mesa Tuesday through Sunday so that I could lead Choice Kids' last performance at Musician's Choice (the Back-to-School Open House, August 6th), and so that I could do some last recordings with my brother Nate. We spent eight hours recording today and are taking a much-needed break before jumping back into it for the rest of the night!
Nate, Rachel Noble, and I are in the process of recording a spiritual CD, but due to the fact that I just moved to Flagstaff and he will be going to BYU, we will only have the holidays to record. We won't release the album until Christmas Break, at least. It's going to be SO good though! We have a very unique sound that you won't hear from other religious artists, and some unusual choices of hymns, along with a couple beautiful originals put together by Nate and Rachel.
Not much else to say, other than that pictures will be coming next week! :) Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment